Thursday, September 3, 2009

Macro fun in Monterey

Just a little fun with the macro lens on my Cannon during our little trip to Monterey. One night I went over the mirrors and was shooting my eyes, and I shot some close ups of a soda can along with the cherry/lime which was in my drink during dinner.

When I saw these in my drink all I thought was a wanna take a picture of this with the macro lens.
We went out a bought some soda for the room since it came with a fridge, but we set the fridge too high and the sodas (along with my leftover pancakes) froze. I sat out a can for me to drink and when I got around to drinking it I saw all these little drops and again grabbed the marco lens to take some shots.

I love how they look like little balls around the rim of the can.

I took a shot similar to this in Monterey, but since I bought some new makeup and glitter yesterday I did a re-shoot today and toned down the yellows. I loved how it turned out besides the fact that my eye color (which is green) also kind of died.

Just more of the drips that formed on the can.

The soda exploded after I opened it. It kept forming little bubbles so again (after it stop spilling all over the floor) I grabbed the camera with the macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment