Sunday, September 20, 2009

In my shoes

I thought of this idea while in Disneyland during the ride Tower of Terror. I just took pictures of my feet throughout the land. I only ended up with ten photos, so next time I'm down I need to do more.

The photo above is the "welcome" mat outside Mickey's house.

This one is right outside Goofy's house.

While waiting in line for the coaster in California Adventure (Screaming). We got the back rows.

Paradise Pier is part of California Adventure and these "manholes" were all over.

A gorilla paw print in the Rainforest Cafe, where we had Page's birthday dinner.

While riding Astro Blaster in Disneyland in Tomorrowland.

This was one of the hidden mickeys in a challenge trial in California Adventure.

The first photo of the series, while in line for Tower of Terror inside the Hollywood Backlots in California Adventure.

This Dumbo was outside the "Off the Page" store in the Hollywood Backlots in California Adventure.

Also in the Rainforest Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment