Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Hay Ride at Jackson Rancheria

Jackson Rancheria has been doing holiday hay rides, which contains more than two million lights. The event also have a visit from Santa for the kiddies and cookies with coffee and coco for the ride.

Here's some of the shots from the light. I wish the tractors weren't so shaky -- So I just started playing around with some shots, since it wasn't steady enough to get a crisp shot of the holiday lights.

This was when we were stopped at Santa's house and the end of the trail of lights and I used my "Light Speed" trick.

So this is the start of it.....

And this is a little faster "speed."

Again just playing.

Jewels was so excited while standing in line.

This is about the best shot while moving on the tractor.

Jewels telling Santa she was a yellow car and pink camera.

Page and I while in line.

Mom and Jewels.

Mom and I while in line.

Playing with the Christmas tree that Jewels posed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment