Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas baking with the family

The other day I did some Christmas baking with mom, Jewels and a little bit with Jonathan.

Here are some of the shots from the day.

These are rosettes. My mom and brother (Jonathan) used to makes hundreds of these cookies years ago and weren't even on the list to make this morning, but I wanted to make some to show my friend Erika.

Little mini break with Jewels and took this shot while the light was streaming in through the window.

Some of my chocolate candies (from the molds Jonathan and Page bought me last year) and the sugar cookies in the backdrop.

Jewels rolling the dough for the snickerdoodles, which are my older brother's (Andy) favorite cookies.

Jonathan came in to help me make the candies.

The finished rosettes with the candies in the backdrop.

Jewels stole my bag of melted chocolate.

These mint kisses were added to the peanut butter cookies in the back.

I had leftover caramel from the caramel candies so we made one caramel apples them made caramel apples pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment