Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oakland & San Francisco Flowers Marts

Before the trip the zoo my mom, Page and Jewels when to two different flower marts in the search for flowers for our weddings.

Page is getting married to my younger brother in June of 2011.

Our first stop to The Flower Superstore in Oakland.

My mother liked this place due to it's big selection, being able to order and I think it's smaller and less known so there were still many flowers to chose from.

These orchids were so pretty and it would be the thing that will drape down a little in my bouquet.

I love calla lilies and these would be perfect for my bouquet and for James. The only problem is is the outside layer is too yellow I wouldn't like it -- Only if it was more on the whiter side.

I also really like these huge lilies, but for my bouquet they would be solid white. With the sketch up my mom and I have down there will be three of these in my bouquet.

These are like roses, but look a little more delicate, but hold up really well. This would be the filler in the bouquet.

These are the HI flowers which lays are made out of -- I just also liked them and the color, but I don't know if they will go in anything.

These are little swirly sticks which were in sliver and purple and had glitter on this which can be put in my bouquet to give a little glitz to the flowers.

On our way to the San Francisco flower mart Jewels feel asleep.

Jewels still sleeping but we made it to the SF flower mart and found the parking.

LOVE these deep dark purple calla lilies which will be worn by the rest of the boys in the wedding party, dads and my brothers, along with a few in my bouquet.

Mom was talking about getting two of these swirl trees to put on each side of the gazebo to add lights, tulle or flowers to.

Not going in anything for the wedding I just loved the colors of these sunflowers.

Jewels woke up to play with some of the flowers.

These were another deep dark purple option for something.

We found these antlers in this fake flower section and made Jewels a deer.

These were awesome. They were wreaths made of wood, but the wrapping of wood kind of looked like flowers.

Just one area of the SF flower mart. Those white and purple tulips are a thought for the centerpieces.

And one place had BLUE roses -- not died, but blue. Not used for the wedding for anything -- just something I saw that was different.

And lastly at the end of our day after going in the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment