Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My first bridal show

I went to my first bridal show the other day with Page my brother's bride-to-be. The show/expo was the fourth for Page. She said she might be done with the shows, but if asked she would again and why not with all the free stuff given out.

I took some shots of some different thing while there.

Best shot of the expo in my mind, but I'm in LOVE with is kind of style of gown. The pink bow was added, but not part of the dress. I like the jewel part and maybe a little color around the waste, but not draping down the entire dress.

I like the jewel on the flowers and purple is going to be one of the colors. Purple and sliver.

Page and I.

I LOVE caramel apples. These are a good idea as favors for the wedding party and I think this is what I want to give to the people in our wedding. I'll plan to have them on the head table.
The apples are $3.99 each.
They offer many more options than apples too.
http://californiacaramelcompany.com/

This is the bride and groom apples.

The white apple has little bits of glitter sparkles to make the "bride" ones pretty.

I like the drapery on these cakes.
By Shelton wedding cakes design.
I saw on the website the drapes can be done in color too.
Just thought this was cute and behind this cake was a cupcake set-up.
There was a fashion show for Disney inspired dresses.
I'm totaling falling in LOVE with the one of the right without the large bow going down the front.

Can't wait to go to another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment