Monday, March 1, 2010

Kiowa Gordan as Embry

Kiowa Gordan was the first of the wolf pack to appear on stage at the convention. He was suppose to be joined by Bronson Pelletier (Jared), but due to scheduling conflicts he had to back out at the last minute. It wasn't known to us until the final day of the convention. Since Bronson wasn't there Kiowa had the stage all to himself.

Later in the blog you will see Kiowa on his cell because a person in the crowd asked him to call Bronson so we could talk to him and wish him a happy valentines day.



Right off the bat he came out howling. The crowd cheered him on and I could just wonder what people outside the room thought about while hearing a wolf-like howl coming from the Grand Ballroom of a four-star hotel.

Second howl he did, but he's lighten a little more due to someone else's flash going off at the same time as mine.

Where Chaske and Alex laughed many times Kiowa smiled a lot.
It was awesome every time someone near me asked a question because it was almost like he was looking at me for the photos.

This was too funny. One fan asked him to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." I guess during the Wolf Pack breakfast he sang it so the ones who didn't go to breakfast (like me -- it would have set me back $99. Now if Robert Pattinson was going to be sitting at my table, while I ate some fruit and muffins I might have charged my card another $100).
Kiowa was like, for real? This is what you want me to do? Sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
And he did it.
Another odd request. After telling us his workout set-up one fan asked him to do some push-ups.
He got up out of his chair and said I'll do 10, but you'll have to count them.
Yeah the photos isn't that great, but I had to just hold the camera up and hope for the best.

This is where Kiowa called Bronson. He told Bronson what was going on and that he was putting the phone on speaker so everyone could hear him talking.

It was too funny how one of the clear words we heard Bronson say was "shit."
One girl also yelled out "Ask him if he'll be my valentine."
Kiowa asked him and we heard him say, "Yes I'll be your valentine."

We were running out of time so The Hillywood Show said Kiowa could answer one more question. He ran out into the crowd and picked a few people. He even came out near us. Just as Charlie Bewley did. He was only about three seats away from me.


Each side of the row "Kiowa over here, no over here," to take photos. He began to model -- It was so cute.


Here he is modeling his very colorful shirt.

While signing the banners.


Kiowa had to be the most entertaining of the bunch. He jumped off the stage just for fun. Then he did it my way but I was up close and had my long lens on so I missed it.
This was right before he jumped my way, but I also like this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment