Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Galt Flea Market

Last Wednesday and today I went to the Galt Flea Market and bought many hair clips. Some are plastic, cloth and soft/rubbery, some are clips and some are bobbie pins. I've been wearing them throughout the week to work and out in about town.

I have my final set-up I did in photoshop below and the singles later in the blog. I also have a couple shots from the market.
These I saw in three booths. It's like the zipper from a jacket or pants -- I didn't buy any I just thought it was different. These are headbands, but some booths had clips with the zippers.

Here is just a bunch of the flowers -- the tiny version. The only one I bought was the pink one, but that's since I couldn't find and big pink ones. =(


Here are all the shots in the top photoshoped image close up.











No comments:

Post a Comment