Sunday, October 18, 2009

After the storm

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 was a big storm for most of the central valley. I have two photos from the day and a few two days later showing the mess it made around my town.

I went over to weather.com to find out how the day really was.
Stats of the day:
High: 64 degrees.
Low: 51 degrees.
Precipitation: 1.45 inches.
Wind: said to be around 40 mph

It was heavy wind/rain.

Here is a shot out my window. You can see the wind on the Palm tree.

On my way to work.

This is our local dog park. No dog could use it for days. Ducks were having some fun though.

Now the local pond.

All chained up -- No dogs could use the park.

Leaves covered the town and you can see the water from the street in the dog park.

Some tree lost their braches at the dog park.

Our neighbor filled up the trash can and the yard/garden can.

We even had few things in the back yard destroyed.

Our chairs were all over the place.

Some people lost their trees.


The trees at General Mills were tore up.

Every tree was messed up. Not one stood normal.


I think I could have taken a picture of every tree. They were all different looking.

Tons of pine needles on this stretch of road.

They lost that tree.

Two trees down at the middles school next to my house.

My mom's backyard was a MESS.

Along with the front yard too.

My mom's neighbors tree were tore up

The little table in the backyard is a goner I think.

The little pond was filled with leaves.

And her pool which was drained to be cleaned out now has water again.

And someones fence was knocked down.

And I had two pictures of our pool with the leave at the bottom and the pool cleaner filled with leaves, but I never downloaded them. Oh well.
Hope you enjoyed the "After the Storm" photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment