Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lodi Grape Festival {2010}

Went to the Lodi Grape Festival this past weekend and here's what I shot.

{Warning = SERENA -- There are two photos of snakes in this blog}

We felt bad for this little guy. He had gotten a hair-cut, but it looked more like a hack-job than a hair-cut. But he was still a little cutie.


The theme for the grape murals was "Around the World."

In the reptile building.

The same little guy in the petting zoo.

My two photos of Jewels which were hung at the festival. (I kept her photos in color while I made the rest of the shot in black and white.)

Part of the mural, which are done with seeds, rice, beans and much more.

This year the festival had a shark exhibit. Jewels was able to squeeze into the shark cake posed with the large shark on the wall.

Another grape shot. I like taking these angles with the grapes.

A large frog in the reptile building.

My best shot (my family thinks) which was hung at the festival.

Another snake shot, but I liked being able to see the reflection in the water.

All the little lambs in the petting zoo.

I loved all the color and the DOF in this shot.

One of the five sharks in the sharks area.

No comments:

Post a Comment