Sunday, August 1, 2010

California State Fiar 2010 {Exhibits}

Eight buildings contained all the exhibit entries. I didn't take photos in each one (and most shots are in the animation room.

Building 1 = Photos and digital art
Building 2 = Food
Building 3 = Metal shop stuff and more photos
Building 4 = Cycling
Building 5 = Animation
Building 6 = Fur and birds (these photos will be in the animal blogs)
Building 7 = Sculpture and museum type stuff -- some from the Crocker Art Museum
Building 8 = Crafty (scrapbooking, quilts, clothes)

Here are my shots from the day.

Sketches
Above: My favorite princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
Below: Another Disney favorite -- Meeko from Pocahontas and the same character I named my puppy after.

Some of the stuff which makes animation so colorful.

Some sketches from Disney's newest animation "Tangled" about Princess Rapunzel.

The many characters of the Toy Story series.


Stills from "Steam Boat Willie."

It's YellowBob (that's what my niece calls him).

These next three were in the museum building.


This quilt made me think of a scene in Twilight's third movie Eclipse. Bella's mom made her a quilt out of the trip t-shirts and I saw this and thought of that small scene.

And people can enter scrapbooking pages and win ribbons.....Here's a Disney page.

No comments:

Post a Comment