Sunday, May 2, 2010

Folsom Bridal show

I went to another bridal show in Folsom with my mother and Page (Jonathan, my brother's wife-to-be).

I won two things on the spot and got two free offers via email.

1. A $275 value for a DVD montage (25 photos, two songs and one DVD). I win this on a spin game after I got 25 vendor stamps on my card I got when I entered the show.
2. A vase with some flowers. This one booth was giving away three of its bouquets to three brides-to-be at 3:45 p.m. I got there about 3:35 and she just handed it to me.

Email offers:
1. I can get a free boudoir session ($175) and "little black book" ($100) for free, but only if I books with her for my wedding. Since I have already booked with Christopher Kight I won't be booking with her.
2. A free engagement session and 8 by 10 print from another photographer. This offer I might take on even thought I have an engagement session included in my package with Kight.

Here are some of my shots from the day.

These were just some of the flowers this one vendor had on site. They sprayed the flowers with water making them look prettier with little water beads. I guess you can really only see the water beads on the top petal.
I love love love this setup. I like the dark purple and I really like the calla lillies and adding the rhinestones make it even better. I'm planning on having rhinestones on the flutes, knife, my shoes, added to my dress, hair and the cake, so it's only fitting to have them in the flowers too.
I thought this shot was cute. It was taken by the same photographer who I got the No. 1 e-mail offer from.
This shot was from a spa vendor. The table had the name of the spa in these little diamond looking crystals with red rose petals.

A table setting arrangement.

This cake was so large with so many different styles throughout the layers.

I thought this one was cute and fun. Mom said not for a wedding though -- It's more for a bridal shower or birthday.

This one needed a touch of color, but I loved it. Wish I'd gotten a better shot. But really cute idea.

1 comment:

  1. I like the flowers. Mine were Calla Lillies and Gerbera Diasies, which I had dyed to match my bridesmaids dresses. They make for beautiful arrangements. Good luck with all your planning!

    ReplyDelete